I'm sure he's right. hee hee hee
Yes, if I were to see a kid playing an electric guitar at a garage sale, I'd be attracted for sure. I have an electric guitar he's welcome to, by the way. That is if I don't sell it at our next garage sale. (We'll never have a next garage sale).
that is funny! Maybe he should do it and have a hat on the ground for donations.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm sure he's right. hee hee hee
Yes, if I were to see a kid playing an electric guitar at a garage sale, I'd be attracted for sure. I have an electric guitar he's welcome to, by the way. That is if I don't sell it at our next garage sale. (We'll never have a next garage sale).
that is funny! Maybe he should do it and have a hat on the ground for donations.
Post a Comment