Tuesday, March 2, 2010
How Many Children Do You Have?
I having been updating money things today and went to check one of our accounts. It has been a while since I checked and after plugging in the username and password it went to a security question. The question...How many children do you have? I answered 4. Wrong! Since we set up the account before Hudson was born, 3. Wrong! Ok fine, 2. Wrong! And now, because I made too many failed attempts, access is blocked until Dave calls customer service and I still don't know the balance, or how many children I have. Grr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is funny. I guess next time you will pick a different security question!
Ha ha. I wonder if you will ever know what the true answer to how many kids you have was supposed to be. I always make sure that the security questions I have are unchanging and undisputable. First elementary school, high school mascot etc. None of this, favorite song, favorite movie, favorite pet etc.
Hilarious and frustrating at the same time. Maybe you put in 12 when you set up the account, just as a prediction :-)
Post a Comment