Sunday, November 8, 2009

Softball

Audrey has been playing softball pretty much non-stop since April. She has had fun, had some really great experiences, had some not so great experiences, gotten a couple of second place trophies, to add to her other second place trophy (still waiting on a first place one), gotten a few bumps and bruises and even a couple of homeruns. Here are some pictures in no particular order because I am not good at that!


Audrey and her team after the tournament championship. Hooray for second place!

Audrey and her spring ball team before the tournament championship game.


Audrey's knee after getting hit by the ball. She thought it was really cool to have softball stitching bruises.


Introductions at the All-star Game




Hitting a triple during the All-star game.



She is practicing through the winter and will be playing for the Westerville travel team in the spring and summer. Should be a fun new adventure.





5 comments:

Danae said...

that is a cool bruise!

Sheila said...

Yeah, she was pretty proud of that one. I am glad I have a girl who is proud of bruises.

Nettina said...

I was very impressed with her bruise! Matt on the other hand just said "yea, I've had bruises like that"... I guess I never had any "cool bruises" to brag about before haha!

Di said...

I agree, the trophies are all right, but the bruise is something to be proud of for sure! Cute girl. I am glad we have girls who participate in activities that provide opportunities to rack up some war wounds.

Tam said...

The bruise is quite a trophy!