Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Joining the Ranks

I have had such a fun time reading the blogs of my friends and family that I have decided to join the ranks with one of my own. Also, I have done a horrible job of recording all our stories and keeping everyone updated with pictures, so I am hoping this will help me overcome that particular issue!

3 comments:

Di said...

Yay! I'm glad you joined the ranks. Your blog is all cute. You'll have to tell me how to make it so because I'm not that smart.

Tam said...

Now I feel even more pressure to join the ranks! That is all I need...another distraction to keep me from "remembering" what I really need to be doing. I guess I will remain stubborn. Although, it may be better to have a distraction as opposed to NO REASON AT ALL for not keeping up with things like sweeping, mopping, and laundry.

Sheila said...

I was planning on being stubborn too, just like I was planning on being stubborn about reading the Harry Potter books when they first started coming out and everyone was doing it.