Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Boy

Hudson isn't exactly nickname friendly (Hud?) So he has come to be known as The Boy. He is very much loved by the other boys, and the girl and mom and dad too. Audrey and Braxton are very sweet and attentive. Cameron on the other hand kind of treats him like a rag doll. I have a feeling that will come back to haunt him at some point.

The boys just lounging

Audrey and Hudson on his blessing day.

4 comments:

Tam said...

I think his nickname should be "Doc" as in Doc Hudson, the "Fabulous Hudson Hornet." Nicco would approve, only Nicco would pronounce it Doct. I guess that is still a shortened version of Doctor, right?

Sheila said...

Bob brought him a little Fabulous Hudson Hornet from Disneyland. It is sitting in his room waiting to be played with someday.

Di said...

He's cute even if we just have to call him "the boy". I should probably blog about how Duncan always gets excited when strangers call him "Buddy" - wow! how did they know his nickname is Buddy?

Danae said...

I can't believe how big your kids look. Braxton particularly has changed since we saw him. Doc is a good nick name, if he needs a nickname! :)