Saturday, January 30, 2010

We Did It


It took commitment, determination, perserverance, sacrifice, sleepless nights and perhaps a little bit of parental neglect on the weekends...but we did it. We watched all five seasons of Lost in less than a month. What an accomplishment! ;-) I can't wait til Tuesday.

7 comments:

Tam said...

If you ever find yourself seeking employment, put it on your resume. I have 3 days to finish season 5. It is going to take commitment, perseverance, sleepless nights and parental neglect. You are an inspiration! I can do it!!!

Di said...

Hey, for once in my life, I didn't procrastinate something! I've been done since New Year's Eve! I CAN NOT WAIT until Tuesday! And, I was peer-pressured by my daughter to watch the leaked 1st 4 minutes of season 6. Evil, evil. I won't tell what happens, except that about 2.5 of those minutes, we've already watched. I am suspicious that it is a "leak" and that the actual 1st minutes may be totally different. I guess we'll see.

Di said...

p.s. Go Tam, I have confidence in your ability to watch Lost for hours on end and neglect your parental duties.

Mom and Dad said...

We neither neglected our parental duties, suffered sleepless nights, nor procrastinated! We watched all five seasons between July and December! Yay for us! And I don't know what to say about all of you for getting us hooked, but we are ready for Tuesday!

Jana said...

We just finished season 5 also and can't wait 'til Tuesday!! Preston's parents got us hooked! We usually watch the DVDs, so watching it on the computer once a week will be a challenge(BUT we will get more sleep :)

Tam said...

I finished the season 5 finale at 6:50. Just in time to watch the hour long re-cap before the 2 hour season premiere. It was a losty Lost day for me!

Sheila said...

Lucky you, when it was over we were wishing we could just keep watching the next three episodes or so...without commercials.