Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random Little Kid Memory Part 2

When Audrey was three, on Easter Sunday we had gotten up, let them play with baskets etc, have a few pieces of candy and then gotten them in the bath and put the baskets away so that they wouldn't get chocolate all over their new clothes. Audrey had a new dress and little white gloves and a hat to match. Just as we were walking out the door to go to church after I had miraculously managed to keep them chocolate free, Audrey somehow managed to get a hold of a Cadbury creme egg of all things. Imagine me in slow motion running down the hall "Audrey nooooooo!" as soon as she saw me coming she shoved the ENTIRE thing in her mouth so I couldn't take it away from her.

1 comment:

Tam said...

I can totally picture that, and it reminded me of one Chrstmas when the Cheevers lived here and mom and dad had some H&D truffles. Sully attempted to eat one in just one bite, and it was a bit big for a small boy's mouth. I recall several adults cringing and screaming (in their heads, anyway) Noooooo!!!!! with the appreciation of savoring delicious chocolate that comes with adulthood, as opposed to the gorging of youth.