Saturday, February 7, 2009

I know, I know, I know

So, my intention was to do a 2008 year in review post so that I could include events and pictures from earlier in the year since I didn't start the blog until the end of the year. I also intended to do this year in review post on January 1st. Clearly that did not happen. Still hasn't. But how can I possibly start adding 2009 posts without properly wrapping up 2008 like I intended? My new intention is to get that darn 2008 post done tomorrow along with several 2009 posts that have been floating around in my brain for the last 38 days. I am going to change my background right now though, just so I can beat Di to it, ha!

2 comments:

Di said...

Drat! You beat me, by what 4 days, because guess what? I'm not even going to do it yet. Or maybe I will. Whatever. You still won.

bishing: fishing for b******. Ha ha! I had to do it, even though this is a family blog.

Sheila said...

Ha ha, you're naughty. If you put it off a little longer you can skip valentines day altogether and go straight to St. Patrick's day!