Like most babies, Hudson loves looking in the mirror. He can be screaming bloody murder one second and then as soon as I step in front of the mirror he is smiling and talking away to himself. I'm not sure he realizes that he is actually the other baby, but for now his little friend in the mirror makes him happy.Sunday, December 7, 2008
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
Like most babies, Hudson loves looking in the mirror. He can be screaming bloody murder one second and then as soon as I step in front of the mirror he is smiling and talking away to himself. I'm not sure he realizes that he is actually the other baby, but for now his little friend in the mirror makes him happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
awww that's so cute! and he is adorable!! I'll meet him... some time.
He looks cute! I'm glad for blogs because now I can imagine him as he really is.
Oh my gosh he is a tiny Dave!
Post a Comment