Sunday, November 9, 2008

Queen Audrey


While digging through all the Halloween costumes, Audrey came across my old homecoming tiara and has been wearing it around the house. Braxton came to me in full tattling mode and said "Audrey keeps wearing that crown thing and told us (the boys) ' I am the queen of the house and when I have this on you have to do eveything I say'" You have to imagine Braxton saying this in all seriousness with the "I'm telling on you" tone. Apparently he didn't realize that he didn't REALLY have to do everything she said just because she was wearing a crown and needed me to intervene. For some reason I thought I was the queen of the house! Maybe I should try wearing the tiara, maybe then they will start doing what I tell them to.

1 comment:

Danae said...

I really think you should wear the tiara with the same conditions Audrey gave the boys.